Woohoo! You are about to embark on a life changing journey. My 30 Day Dares improved my sex life, focused my career and even created closer relationships with my children. Here's all you have to do:
Dare to Start Your Life Dare in THREE EASY STEPS.
- Click the "GET STARTED" button below. It will take you to a list of 33 Dares for you to choose from (For example, Get inspired in your Career, Learn to build deeper Relationships, Find new love or deepen your Romance, Get moving every day for your Health, or Get organized Personal space).
- Look at the list of Dares and either choose all the dares that interest you. Each Dare has a description and a sample dare.
- Choose whether you want to ONE dare or pay for 3, 6 or 12 Dares. (Better pricing the more dares you sign up for).
- Create your profile: Enter your contact information and payment information.
- Watch for your first e-mail Dare from email@example.com.
THE E-MAILS BEGIN...30 DARES IN 30 DAYS!
- Read the encouragement (designed for that moment in the process).
- Take the daily dare: they short, simple and meaningful.
- Answer the daily journal question: designed to get you to think and see the patterns.
ENJOY THE SUPPORT
You are not alone! Get support from Liz and the other Life Dare challengers.
- Follow @liznead on Twitter.
- #lifedarechat every Wednesday at 8:00cst.
- Friend Liz Nead on Facebook
- Check out the exercises, success stories and tidbits on the Life Dare newsletter!
Dare to watch Life Dare TV!
Life Dare TV is an unscripted life improvement television show bringing life back to every day life. Watch the trailer right now! Guests take "dares," small challenges to bring important changes to their life. Learning to work vegetables into your appetite, serving food to a large dinner party or finding the right pair of jeans for your body, Life Dare TV is all about creating space for a better life.
More from Life Dare TV
July 9th, 2012 BLOG POST: Halfway through 2012- Gratitude, reflections and resolutions!
"June 1st at 9:03 a.m. (I think) marks the half-way point of 2012. I say it every
year but I'm really feeling time flying by. Do you feel grateful that you made it this far? There are many people who didn't and even if you haven't accomplished everything you intended in those first moments of the year, there is still time! The first thing you need to do is live in gratitude of all the good in the first half of 2012. Here are my highlights:
Lessons Learned: 1) Be fearless in promoting your dream, 2) when someone believes in you- get on board!
- Life Dare TV, featured in Ladies Home Journal.
My feature in Ladies Home Journal (both online and in the magazine), began over TWO years ago at a meeting at Caribou Coffee on Ingersoll in Des Moines, Iowa. I found John Zeiser (@johnzieser) on Facebook. Perusing through his profile and Chief Development Officer...." Read More!